The zucchini was introduced to this country in the mid-1900s by the Italians and is now grown by more gardeners than any other squash. So how to Make Zucchini Bread?
You’ll find three recipes for zucchini bred on this page. The first is a quick bread recipe with an emphasis on nutrition. The second recipe zucchini bread is made with yeast, and the third is another quick bread, this time flavored with chocolate.
you may also like :
- Recipe To Make Zucchini Bread Made with Yeast
- Recipe To Make Zucchini Bread with Chocolate
- All Recipes
- Bread recipes
- 1 1/2 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cup wished, finely shredded, unpaired zucchini, well-packed
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cups chopped walnuts or other nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Sift dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla and zucchini together. Add remaining ingredients, beating slowly. Batter will be thin.
- Line 2 loaf pans with double lined and buttered wax paper. Pour the batter into pans and bake for 1 hour or until done. Turn recipe zucchini bread out onto racks, remove wax paper. Cool.
Zucchini Bread Recipe